Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season and a great New Year Celebration!
Here are a few changes:
1. We'll replace some of our men's shirt to 'Made in The US' t-shirts. Yay! More and more companies making soft and comfortable, yet still slim fit shirts nowadays so that's awesome not 100% American Apparel, but that's the closest you'll get! Look for the updates in the description of the items.
2. We also getting a newer, slightly looser cut burnout tank tops, keep that in mind.
3. Now the bad news (is it?): The companies made all the fitted women's burnout crew neck tees and going to discontinue this item, so get it till we got it. And OF COURSE we will have some sort of similar shirts, regular tees for women's and burnout ones too, just not the exact same ones.
4. We are making more kid's stuff and more art on paper is in the schedule for 2013. more postcards, possible more..
5. We'll have more undies, and almost all new designs are already exists in some shape or form, but probably will see the light around late Feb/March or so.
6. Ok Relax. Change is good. Life is all about progress and changes and dealing with it. It
will be more that OK, it will be awesome, Looking forward to break all records and have an amazing 2013! Let's Gooooooooo!