Wednesday, December 30, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! lists

This year is almost over, thank you so much for all the love and support! I really appreciate all of you! This is one my favorite top from 2015 https://www.etsy.com/…/cyber-monday-etsy-for-her-grunge-t-s… Have a Happy NEW YEAR!!! See you next year when I lit the t-shirt world on fire! :)

mostly listened to old school music while printing, working:

1 Portishead
2 Soundgarden
3 Alice in Chains
4 Black Sabbath
5 Pink Floyd

or weird/amazing or funny (or mma related) podcasts:


1 JRE

2 Hardcore History
3 The Duncan Trussell Family Hour
4 The mma hour
5 The Fighter and the Kid

visuals I loved and remembered:


1 Blackstar - David Bowie

2 DDWIWDD (Dan Deacon "When I Was Done Dying" Off the Air/Adult Swim
3 About You - Jeff Wash
4 Thousands of miles between us - Converge
5 Bitch better have my money - Rihanna







No comments: